Pictures and basic knowledge of paper pulp molding products are shown here.
What are Pulp Molding Products?
Pulp moulding products are stereoscopic paper making products by pulp molding technology. The products use waste paper as raw material and are molded to a certain shape of paper products on a special mold.
The molded pulp trays generally include 24/30pcs egg trays, 6/12 egg cartons, apple tray, fruit tray, shoe support, paper tray for electronic products, rice seeder tray, phone tray, wheel tray, industry package, cup tray, bottle tray, wine tray, etc.
Function of Paper Pulp Molded Products
The function of molded pulp products is to contain and protect the packaged products, which is convenient and practical.
To contain and protect packaging products is the primary function of pulp molded paper trays. Pulp molding products should be able to reliably contain the packaged products, so that the packaged products are not damaged during transportation, handling and use, and they should meet the requirements of strength, rigidity and stability. The materials used in the molded pulp products are also safe for the packaged products, and there is no interaction between the two.
Advantages of Pulp Molded Products
- The raw material is waste paper, including waste newspaper, waste carton paper, waste notebook, etc., with a wide range of sources;
- The process of making pulp molded products is completed by pulping, adsorption molding, drying and shaping, and other processes, which are not harmful to the environment;
- It can be recycled and reused;
- The pulp moulded products can be overlapped, and the transportation is convenient;
- The market for pulp moulding products is gradually mature and people’s acceptability is also increasing. That makes Beston pulp molding machine to be marketable products.
How To Make Paper Pulp Moulding Products
After mixing waste paper and water in the ratio of 3:1 and stirring at high concentration, you can get paper pulp.
The pulp will be evenly adsorbed on the forming mold by vacuum pump. And the semi-finished products still contain high moisture at this time. Next they will be transferred to the drying system.
In order to ensure a better use of the product, the water needs to be evaporated at high temperatures after pulping and molding. You can take the natural drying or automatic drying method.
If you are in the poultry aquaculture, animal husbandry, agriculture, carton production industry, printing industry, paper industry, catering industry, electronic manufacturing and other industries, then it is very wise to get one of these pulp molding machine, to make pulp moulding products here.