It’s important to learn about the pulp molding process before starting the business. Beston Group hopes this passage is useful for getting more knowledge about pulp molding and helps you to select a suitable pulp molding machine!
Raw Materials Used in Paper Pulp Molding Process
Water and waste paper are the raw materials used in paper pulp molding process. You can choose waste paper from waste cartons, waste books, waste newspaper, old magazine, book leftovers, recycled and used egg trays and other kinds of waste paper. The raw materials are very common, cheap and abundant.
Paper Pulp Moulding Process Description
The whole paper pulp production process is mainly divided into three steps: pulping system – forming system – drying system.
Output of the Pulp Production Process
The output of Beston pulp molding machine ranges from 800 pieces per hour to 6500 pieces per hour, depending on the model you choose and the final pulp molded products you want. Taking egg tray machine for an example, you can refer to the table below.
|Forming Mould Quantity
|Fuel Consumption (Multi-layer Metal Drying)
Molds Used in the Process of Paper Pulp Production
Customers can choose plastic molds or aluminum molds according to their needs.
- Plastic molds are relatively single in shape, but they are very cheap. You can buy many kinds of plastic molds to produce different products. It has a warranty of one year and a service life of more than 2 years.
- Aluminum molds are highly corrosion resistant and can be customized according to customer needs. This type of mold is well accepted in the local market. It has a 2-year warranty and a service life of more than 3 years.
If there is no special requirement, the equipment comes standard with manual cleaning, which means you need to clean the molds of the pulp moulding equipment once an hour. You can also choose automatic cleaning, where a high pressure hose is installed under the mold for cleaning work.
- Natural drying: it is suitable for small production (less than 2000 pieces per hour). This way requires a large area and is easily affected by wind and temperature. Countries or regions with high temperatures all year round can choose this drying method. If the temperature is 30 degrees, the drying time is about 6-7h; if the temperature is about 38-40 degrees, the drying time is about 4-5 hours.
- Brick drying: this way needs civil construction, building and large floor space. It is suitable for customers whose output demand is above 2500 pieces per hour. This drying method is not affected by the weather and the drying effect is excellent. Transporting the wet tray to dry tray takes about 20 minutes. The heat source can be coal-fired, natural gas, diesel, liquefied petroleum gas and other combustion liquids and gases.
- Multi-layer metal drying: this drying method is not affected by the weather. It also has the advantage of small footprint, beautiful appearance and easy installation. Customers do not need civil construction can get good drying effect. Turning from wet tray to dry tray takes about 25 minutes. The heat source can be LPC, LNG, diesel, natural gas, etc.
The paper pulp forming machine comes in three types: manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic.
- The automatic pulp moulding machines are regarded as the most expensive, but it works efficiently. The pulping, forming, drying and packaging in the automatic type machines are generally performed automatically. This kind of paper tray machine has a considerable return on investment. Therefore automatic pulp molding process is suitable for large scale companies. The operation price is low in terms to labor and energy.
- The second type is semi-automatic. It is very suitable for manufacturers who have low requirements for output. Because it requires manual feeding in the pulp molding process and you have to spend human resources to monitor the whole paper pulp process. So that you can ensure the paper trays have good quality.
- Finally it comes to the manual type machine. It can be quite affordable, but as technology advances, we will find that it is much slower to produce, which means that energy costs and labor costs will be higher and this type of machine is preferred for small scale.
No matter which type you choose, we can guarantee you can choose the most cost-effective one from Beston Group. Please contact us on Youtube for more details.