We often see various kinds of egg trays in our daily life, such as paper trays for chicken eggs, quail eggs, duck eggs and other eggs. With the increasing demand for eggs in our life, the pulp egg tray forming machine industry has become more and more popular. But do you know how egg trays are made? Follow us to learn about how to make egg tray from waste paper.
Paper Egg Tray Raw Materials
Many people express that egg tray production is a very environmentally friendly process. Because the raw materials in egg tray manufacturing process are only waste paper and water. Waste cartons, waste books, waste newspapers, old magazines, book leftovers, recycled and used egg trays and other kinds of waste paper can be used in egg tray making process.
What Are Steps And Processes to Produce an Egg Tray?
In fact, paper egg tray manufacturing process is not complicated. It’s mainly divided into four parts: raw materials pulping, forming, drying and packing. Beston offers one-stop service for you. After you purchase the paper egg tray making machine from our factory, we would send engineers to help you install the egg tray plant, build pulp pool and drying line. Now let’s talk about how to make egg tray from waste paper:
- Pulping. This is the first and most important step in manufacturing egg trays. Because the quality of the pulp directly affects the quality of the egg tray. You should put different kinds of waste paper into the pulping machine and stir them with water for about 40 minutes The ratio is 3 water to 1 paper. So that you get a pulp of a certain concentration.
- Forming. Fine egg tray pulp is transported to forming machine and adsorbed by the vacuum pump. At the same time, excess water is saved and put into egg tray production process again. After the forming machine mold adsorbs the pulp, the product is formed.
- Drying. Beston offers several different drying ways according to customer’s various needs. You can choose natural drying or automatic drying. What’s more, our heat source of automatic drying system adopts clean fuels. After drying, the process of making egg trays finishes.
- Packing. After the egg trays are made, they are packaged according to the requirements through the packaging system and shipped to the market.
Benefits About Egg Tray Manufacturing
The raw material for egg tray production is just waste paper and water, you can get the waste paper at a very cheap price or even free, which saves your cost greatly. And egg tray making machine from Beston Group is not expensive, even the smallest egg tray forming machine can produce 1000 pieces of paper egg container per hour. This is totally a money making machine.
By putting waste paper into production, we are contributing to global environmental issues. The entire production process does not produce any environmentally harmful substances and the wastewater or waste egg trays can still be put back into production. Compared to plastic egg trays, pulp egg trays are degradable. This is also in line with the concept of healthy development concept and more acceptable by people.
With the promulgation of the plastic ban, egg tray machine is a product recommended for application by the world’s environmental protection departments, and more and more policies will favor the pulping industry. The large-scale development and application in egg tray making machine has a broad future.
What’s more, by simply changing the molds, an egg tray production line can have different products, which can be used in a wide range of industries. It can be widely used in the fields of electrical packaging, planting seedlings, medical utensils, catering industries and fragile padding, etc. Diverse functions and recyclable features of egg tray machine make other similar products incomparable.
Tips to be Noted on How to Make Egg Tray From Waste Paper
- Raw materials. Waste paper is one of the most important raw materials for manufacturing pulp egg trays. Waste paper must be properly cleaned in egg tray production. And the wastewater with earth or other impurities will affect the quality of egg trays.
- Molds. Egg tray molds determine the shape and style of the egg trays. Therefore, you’d better think about what type of egg trays you want to produce. And the molds must be handled carefully and cleaned after a period of time to ensure that the surface of the mold is clean so that the egg tray made is more standard.
How Many Eggs are There in One Tray?
There are 24/30 eggs in one tray.
If you’d like less capacity, there are 6/12 egg cartons for you.
What’s more, Beston Company offers custom service. Our designers will communicate with you about your needs and offer the most suitable mold. Please contact us without hesitation. You can also watch videos about how to make egg trays from waste paper on YouTube.