Egg cartons are used to package a variety of eggs. In fact, the role of egg cartons in life is underestimated. Many customers are interested in how to make egg cartons, egg crates or egg boxes. Here are the most professional information for you.
Descriptions of How to Make Egg Cartons
At present, the mainstream product on the market is a pulp molded egg carton, which is not only biodegradable, but also has a particularly simple egg carton manufacturing process. Following is how to make egg carton from waste paper.
Raw Materials of Egg Cartons
Water and waste paper (from waste cartons, waste books, waste newspaper, old magazine, book leftovers, recycled and used egg trays and other kinds of waste paper).
Egg Carton Manufacturing Process
Pulping: Put the egg carton materials (various waste paper) and water into the pulping machine in a ratio of 3:1, and after about 40 minutes of high-concentration stirring, they will be automatically transported to the pulp supply tank for storage. These pulps are transported by the supply pump to the mixing tank for further mixing, and then put into the supply tank and transported to the forming machine through the supply pump.
Molding: The molding machine absorbs the pulp to the egg carton mould through vacuum suction, and at the same time sucks the excess water into the vapor separation tank, and then the water is pumped into the pool for storage by the water pump; the mold of the pulp molding equipment absorbs the pulp to form the The manipulator of the forming machine takes the finished product out and sends it to the drying conveyor belt.
Drying: Our drying system mainly uses high temperature to evaporate the water in the formed pulp egg carton, so that it becomes firm.
Packaging: This is a system specially created by Beston for customers. It automatically organizes the dried egg trays, saves floor space and counts, and improves work efficiency.
Application of Egg Cartons
Generally we can see 6/12/18pcs egg carton for chicken eggs, duck eggs, goose eggs, quail eggs and other specifications of eggs in the market.
Precautions on How to Make Egg Cartons
Egg Carton Molds
Beston provides you with plastic molds (one set for free) and aluminum molds. Plastic egg carton molds have a one-year warranty and a service life of more than two years. The price of plastic molds is relatively cheap. You can purchase a variety of molds according to your needs to expand your business scope.
Aluminum molds have a two-year warranty and a service life of at least three years. Aluminum molds are more resistant to corrosion and more durable.
The egg tray molding machine needs to be cleaned once an hour, so as to extend the service life of the mold and ensure the quality of the finished product. Of course you can also contact Beston to equip you with automatic mold cleaning equipment.
Beston provides three different drying methods for egg carton manufacture.
- Low cost;
- Suitable for small output demand;
- Need a large area to dry wet egg cartons;
- Easily affected by wind and temperature;
- Suitable for countries and regions with high temperatures all year round;
- When the temperature is 30 degrees, the drying time takes about 6-7 hours.
- Customers need to build drying site themselves;
- Single-layer design;
- Suitable for customers whose production demand is about 2500 pieces or above;
- Drying is not affected by the weather;
- The drying process needs about 20 minutes;
- Heat source can be coal, natural gas, diesel, LPG, etc.
- High degree of automation, saving human costs;
- Multi-layer design, no need to build a site, save space;
- Beautiful appearance, easy to install;
- Good drying effect, not affected by the weather;
- The whole drying process takes about 25 minutes;
- Heat source adopts LPC, LNG, diesel, natural gas, etc.
How to Find the Right Egg Carton Making Machine
From the above description, you can see that the egg carton making equipment is the most important equipment for turning waste paper into egg cartons. It decides how do you make pulp egg cartons. When choosing an egg carton machine, there are several characteristics that need to be paid attention to:
1. Use quality-guaranteed equipment. The most important thing about egg carton maker is definitely the quality problem. In response to this problem, you can check whether the machine has passed ISO international certification. This is the most authoritative authentication method, which can help you save energy and time. Beston equipment not only has ISO international certification, but also applies exclusive research and development patent technology.
2. Pay attention to the working efficiency of the paper egg tray machine. The production line of egg cartons requires efficient egg carton machines. Beston egg carton machine has a high degree of automation, and most of the work is controlled by computer. It can save labor costs. And the operation process is very stable, almost zero error rate can be achieved.
3. Choose an egg tray machine with energy-saving effect. The power consumption of large-scale equipment is also a big expenditure. Choosing the egg carton machine with good energy-saving effect can save production costs greatly. Beston self-developed egg carton machine has made improvements to the vacuum system and drying line. What’s more, this machine has been tested in many places and has achieved the best energy-saving effect in the industry.
In short, if you need an egg carton machine, just buy it made by us. We promise to provide you with the most satisfactory equipment and the most intimate service.
Addition Functions of Egg Cartons Manufacture
The use of the egg carton seems to be too simple-all it has to do is to transport your eggs from the farm to the grocery store or kitchen? In fact, egg cartons have a variety of tasks, including:
- Protect eggs from physical, biological and chemical damage.
- Display egg composition and nutritional information.
- Provide tracking information for health and safety purposes.
- Provide printing surfaces for brands and farm names, as well as other marketing functions.
- You can also find a string of codes on the egg carton. They record when the eggs were packed, where they came from, and the expiration date, shelf life or shelf life.
- Used egg cartons can still be used as raw materials for secondary egg carton manufacturing process.
In addition, you can also visit Beston Environmental blogs to find more ways to recycle the egg carton.
Hope you have mastered how egg cartons are made. If you are interested in cooperating with us or have any questions, please contact us immediately. We will reply within 24 hours.