Today I want to share with you about the egg tray equipment with metal frying room shipped to the Philippines on September 21, 2020. The production demand of Philippine customers is about 1,500 egg trays per hour. Although the output is not very large, in order to save more time and labor costs and improve work efficiency, Philippine customers choose a fully automatic metal drying room.
Supporting Facilities of Egg Tray Machine
- Beater: Mix waste paper and water into uniform pulp, the mixing process takes about 40 minutes;
- Various pipes: mainly used to transport paper pulp and wastewater;
- Forming machine: Evenly distribute the pulp on the mold for forming. At this step, you can determine the shape of the product by changing the mold;
- Drying room: Use high temperature to evaporate excess water in the egg tray;
- Power pump: Provide power for the forming machine;
- Automatic packer: pack the dried egg trays, and you can specify the quantity of each batch. (Purchase automatic drying system, free packer).
The Filipino customer has a large amount of waste paper and scraps, and he has been looking for a sustainable way to recycle waste paper until he learned about the Beston pulp molding machine. The working principle of Beston pulp moulding machinery is to process waste paper and water through mixing, shaping, drying and other procedures to make pulp packaging products. This project is of great significance to Filipino customers. If you are looking for a way to recycle waste paper, please contact Beston immediately.